1. Schedule a Tour/Observation (required) to view the program while school is in session and observe the teacher-student relationship and the Montessori approach firsthand. A complete packet of information will be distributed during the tour.
3. Submit an Admission Application along with a non-refundable application fee of $100.00 (which will be applied toward the registration fee once enrolled). Applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
4. Decision Letters are sent out in stages. Montessori classrooms are mixed-age environments (6-9 year olds in our Lower Elementary classes, 9-12 year olds in our Upper Elementary class, and 13-14 year olds in our Middle School class) allowing for both individual and social development. We strive to balance each class by age and gender, meeting Association Montessori International standards.
5. The Registration Fee balance is paid once a student is placed in a classroom.
6. Your child will be scheduled for a classroom visit with a student host, allowing them to interact one-on-one or in a small group with the class teacher, meet fellow students, and get a taste of Cascadia.
The next Open House will be Saturday, February 4th, 2017 from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
We hope to see you there!
Schedule a Tour
Families interested in applying for admission into Cascadia are required to come for a school tour and observe in a classroom. It is important for parents to view the program while school is in session as it offers an important opportunity to observe the teacher-student relationship and the Montessori approach firsthand. We know that choosing the right school is an important decision for your family and the tour is an essential part of this process. A complete packet of information will be distributed during the tour.
Tours are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Please complete the form below and a Cascadia representative will get back to you to schedule a time. Call the office at (360) 944-8096 with any additional questions you may have.